The production is available to schools and colleges online and can be viewed on smart-devices or laptops, with or without VR headsets. We are also offering an immersive VR experience, touring into schools and colleges. This package has been designed to support learning and access for age 13+, with curriculum links for GCSE and A-Level. Including:
– Analysis and evaluation of a production
– Understanding drama, meaning and interpretations through interviews with the creative team
– An insight into the day-to-day roles of the creative and production team
Booking now open and resources will be available from 02 November 2020.
For more information download the information pack.
(£200 + VAT)
● PETRICHOR VR film accessed online for 6 months
● A behind-the-scenes documentary, including interviews with the creative team and insight into the creation process
● Additional teaching resources, including creative tasks led by ThickSkin’s Artistic Director
● On-site VR experience in schools/colleges (£500 + VAT)
● Live Zoom Q&As with members of the company (£50 + VAT)
To book additional PETRICHOR resources email firstname.lastname@example.org